Other Helpful Sites
EBRMFA Borrower Qualifications
- The East Baton Rouge Mortgage Finance Authority’s loan program is for borrowers with acceptable credit. The Authority does not provide “sub-prime loans.” Borrowers must have a credit score of at least 640.
- The Authority program is for 30-year fixed rate first mortgage loans.
- Applicants can obtain FHA, VA, RHS and conventional loans in East Baton Rouge Parish.
Maximum annual household income limits* for borrowers are:
|1-2 person household…..$77,520
||1-2 person household…..$64,600
|3 + person household…..$90,440
||3 + person household…..$74,290
- $311,898 is the maximum purchase price of a home that may be financed through the Authority program for targeted areas.
- $255,190 is the maximum purchase price of a home that may be financed through the Authority program for non-targeted areas.
- Applicant must occupy the home as his/her primary residence as long as this loan is outstanding.
* May change annually